ramblings
I think I’m going to start a new “series” called Ramblings. Just because-I can.
So here we go:
1.}I think I make some pretty good sweet tea. Almost like Chick-Fil-A…yep that good and sugary.
2.}Wyatt’s Kindergarten homework kills me. I usually have to take deep breaths. And when Andy is around he helps Wyatt most of the time. I think I place too high of an expectation on Wyatt and I end up getting frustrated. I need to stop doing that!!!
3.}I LOVE to fold laundry. Putting it away is a different thing. Amazing what one tiny person can add to doing laundry. We have 5 people now!!! My laundry has taken over.
4.}Kindergarten paperwork has taken over along with the laundry. I don’t know what to do with it. Do I keep it until the school year is over? Throw it away and just keep the pictures Wyatt drew that I think are so cute? No clue how to get organized in this area.
5.}As I was going through the Halloween candy that continues to diminish, thanks to ME, I came across 2 tattoos that I had not noticed earlier. And what were they you ask? Well, they were pictures of Satan. Yes. The devil. Why in the world would someone hand out devil tattoos to little kids????? I didn’t even want them in my house. I was going to take a picture to post it but I didn’t even want it on my blog. So what did I do you ask? I burned them. Yes I burned them. In a bowl. In my kitchen.
6.}Josie is almost 3 months old. I’m happy and sad all at the same time. It’s going way way too fast. She is in the smiling phase and never stops. Oooooh I could just eat her up. And she’s been sleeping almost 12 hours every night this week. WOOOOHOOOO!
7.}Boone, on the other hand, came in to our room {night 2} and yelled, “BOO” again! As I got out of my warm bed, not laughing, I realized as I ushered him back to his bed that he had taken his pajamas off. This kid is hilarious. I’m wondering if he does this again what will he do next….bring me a snack?
8.}Wyatt turns 6 on Monday. Can’t even believe I will have a 6 year old. My sister always took dirt cups {oreo cookies/pudding/gummy worms} to school for her kids birthdays. I asked Wyatt if he wanted me to make dirt cups or cupcakes? Can you guess the answer?
9.}I having been stocking up on coupons and revisiting this way to potentially save money. Not so sure it’s worth it. Still trying to figure it out.
10.}And lastly, how come PBS, at 7:00 in the morning, shows a “workout” with Missy program? Doesn’t PBS know that there are kids that get up at the crack of dawn…every-single-day and their parents need them to watch TV so they can wake up and get some coffee and get their kids breakfast?
That’s all for now folks. Come back soon and I will share my latest photo session I had with a cutie pie 1 year old!
Comments