insane in the membrane

I don’t like, nor want, to wish away a day or a week…but I’m so ready for a new day and a new week! We’ve all been sick and had no sleep. Not a good mix. Boone has been coughing his head off and it’s keeping him up at night. Do you know how hard it is to keep two boys with runny noses and hacking coughs away from a baby and remind them a thousand times to wash their hands and cough into their arms?! I would be rich if I could get paid to say cough into your arm, did you wash your hands, don’t touch Josie. I am about to go insane in the membrane.

Today Josie gave me the biggest scare, since she’s so little, by vomiting 4 times in a matter of 45 minutes. I don’t mean spit up, I mean straight up projectile vomiting!!! And this is a baby that doesn’t spit up much. I couldn’t believe she had all of this in her little body. I have been on edge all night worrying about her but she seems better and her sweet little smiles give me some reassurance that she is ok. It was possibly a combination of all the mucous she’s been dealing with and getting too much milk at once. I sure hope that was the case and not some kind of sickness. Poor girl. Thank you to my friend Whitney for your help today in answering my questions and giving me guidance!!

So to find some humor in this bummer of a week…my sweet mom brought this turkey cookies to us. Hilarious.

20111116172606

Then Wyatt brought this home today. I am thankful for my fis {fish}….this is so cute and made me laugh because we don’t have a fish.

20111117175505

Comments

Popular Posts