halloween
The “best” part of Halloween was Boone coming into our room at 3:00 in the morning and yelling, “BOO!”
The Princess.
And her Super Heroes!
Wyatt’s class had a Halloween Party. They got to wear their costumes to school. It was fun to help out in his class and meet all of his friends. They ate a ton of junk food, had their faces painted, and made spiders paintings with their hand print. It was over at about 2:15 and I could go ahead and take Wyatt with me, but he wanted to go on the playground with his class. So….I stayed and witnessed first hand the fun chaos of the playground. I met his friends from other classes, saw the girl that called him a pee pee finger {LOL}, watched him flip on the jungle gym thing, watched him chase the girls. It was very entertaining. The best was seeing all these kids in their costumes on the playground.
O my hubs. I love this man.
He even wore leather chaps. He was a biker and I was his babe. We already had the outfits considering he used to ride motorcycles. For real. I also love this of the boys in their capes. Thanks to Pinterest I made their capes out of Andy’s old t-shirts.
This sweet girl just soaked it all in and then fell asleep.
My sweet babies. I love them. The trick or treaters started arriving at 6:00 and we were in a scramble to eat and get our costumes on. Our, meaning me and Andy. I think we had more fun then the boys. We treated for 2 hours! I think that is a pretty long time. We started when it was still daylight and ended in the dark. The grand finale was Wyatt’s Kindergarten teacher coming by with her family, they live in our neighborhood!
We dressed up with the kids last year and this year. Last night Andy said I wonder how much longer we can do this…as in Wyatt {as he gets older} may not want us to OR may think it’s awesome that we all dress up. We didn’t see too many adults in costume and those people we knew didn’t even recognize us…well especially Andy. The stache really makes his costume.
We had a great time, visited with neighbors, and the boys brought home a ton of candy which I’m sure I will consume 80% of it.
Comments