choppin’ down our tree
Well there’s nothing like starting off the holidays with some Amoxicillin. I thought Josie was trying to reach her chubby hands back and pull at her ears so I took her to the doctor on Saturday and sure enough she had ear infections in both ears. I think we caught it just in time before it could have gotten worse. She is doing better but still has congestion. I have been one paranoid Momma because I don’t want her getting worse or catching something else and I feel like this is just the beginning of sickness. Ugh. After I took her to the doctor we met up with the guys to cut down our tree. We kept Josie all snug and covered up in her stroller and we were thankful the weather was nice to be outside. We have been going to the same place for years….it’s been a sweet little tradition that we look forward to. Andy and the boys went on a hayride followed by hot chocolate!
Boone wanted to pick out this tree.
Sweet girl. She loves her blanket that Grammy made her and her “me-me”.
The boys and our tree.
They both helped Daddy cut the tree down, it’s a team effort.
My little lumberjack.
Tim-ber! Love my handsome guys.
I asked Andy if he had planned his shirt out for the tree-cutting. Can you see the little pine trees on this old YL shirt?
I love this.
We came home and Miss Josie helped me to put some decorations outside. It was such a nice day but felt a little funny putting up Christmas decorations with it warm outside.
And the silly boy made an appearance. Hot chocolate on the shirt, backpack on {Paige if you are reading this Boone has an obsession with the backpack you gave him and wears it all-the-time. Ha!}
Love this boy!
And he loves his sister so much!
We all helped to decorate while snacking on munchkins from Dunkin Donuts. And so far only one ornament has been broken.
Comments
Much love to all of you!