3 months

I’m a couple days behind on posting Josie’s 3 month calendar/lovey pictures….but here she is…chunkier and just as sweet. I can’t believe really how much she has filled out in her little face. It’s so hard to believe she’s been with us 3 months. This cutie pie is sleeping through the night. As in 11-12 hours at night. Woooohooo! I didn’t think we would ever get to this point {and I’m still not sure it’s for real, maybe it is}. It’s hard to remember what it was like just 3 years ago when Boone was a baby. All that leaves your memory. At least mine, probably a good thing.

DSC_0447DSC_0441DSC_0435(2)DSC_0432(2)

I thank God for her so much. I remember being a little freaked out having a girl because all I knew was what it was like to have boys! And I looooove my boys! But I like to think just maybe God gave me a girl to soften my heart more.

Comments

Popular Posts