ramblings

DSC_0783(3)

1. I haven’t showered in 2 days. For real.

2. Why is it when my 3 year old takes a much needed nap, it’s impossible to get him to go to bed before 10pm? He’s already come out of his room twice without his pajamas on. That kid is crazy.

3. We are all hacking our heads off. I’m praying my Josie girl doesn’t get whatever we have. She’s already sounding stuffy.

4. We need to keep working with Boone on coughing into his arm. I can’t tell you how many times he has coughed ALL over me.

5. Josie is still sleeping 11-12 hours. Thank you Jesus!

6. Wyatt asked me last week the most innocent question while I was nursing Josie…Does chocolate milk come out of the other side? Yes he did….so so cute!

7. We have stacks of papers in our closet and we are trying to get organized. I found an order form to order our wedding pictures…..from 9 years ago….guess we never got around to it!

8. The “bathroom talk” is driving us nuts. We are trying to put a quick end to it because now Boone talks “bathroom talk”. Thanks a lot Kindergarten. Do girls talk “bathroom talk”? Just didn’t know if this was a boy thing.

9. We are working with Boone to get him potty-trained. I thought the boy would be in underwear by 2 years old. He’s 3. Over 3. We have made a lot of progress. I’m not at all worried about it. Wyatt was the same way. Just tired of buying 2 sets of diapers! He can do it…he just does not want to. But today was a successful day and I think in the near future he will be wearing lots of Thomas the Train and Diego. And while I took him to the bathroom today he told me, “give me some privacy mommy”. I can’t blame him.

10. And last but not least….Andy just told me I had 20,000 photos on my computer. That’s probably why it’s going so slow. I guess I should use my external hard drive a little more.

Comments

Popular Posts