warm weather before the cold

DSC_0257

We still have our Family Day on Monday even thought Wyatt is now in school. Andy still takes the day to be with us. We do our very best to not use our phones. We should probably not even get on the computer, but we do. We still don’t plan anything with anyone unless we agree together. We have been doing this since before Wyatt was born and hope to continue it as our children get older. I miss not having Wyatt with us, it feels like we are leaving him out, even though we have not really gone anywhere just working around the house. It is a good time for Boone because he gets the majority of the attention.

This Monday Andy and Boone worked in the yard and had an outdoor lunch.

DSC_0261

DSC_0264

Hubba hubba. Andy just cut this fu manchu in on Friday and I love it. He was going to shave it after the weekend but I’m hoping he keeps it a little bit longer. I loooove it!

DSC_0266

We took advantage of the weather outside since it’s going to be a cooler week.

DSC_0267

And then sometimes you have to let your kids do things like stick their hands in the dogs water bowl…..

DSC_0273

or play in the sandbox and be covered in somewhat wet sand….

DSC_0274

in order to have times like this…lying on a blanket and looking up at the sky…

DSC_0272

and have a little time with Jesus.

I told Andy I really needed to go inside and pick up the house since Josie was sleeping but I’m thankful he encouraged me to stay outside and spend some time reading and soaking in the Lord. Which is just what my soul needed.

Comments

gptramell said…
Love the fu manchu! I have the Sarah Young book as well and it is wonderful. Pray you and the fam are doing good! We love you all and miss you!

Popular Posts