soccer and home depot days

DSC_2475_1DSC_2455_1

Wyatt is playing soccer this Fall and loving. I thought it may be too much just having a baby but it’s been great and something we have all looked forward to. Except….the 9 am soccer games. We have to get going quickly in the mornings and it’s a bit chilly.

DSC_2468

Maybe in the spring he will want to play baseball? Ha!

I don’t have many action shots of Wyatt because I get so excited when he has the ball that I’m cheering him on and clapping. He loves that. The look on his face is pure joy. Running around, playing with other kids, seeing friends from school, grandparents coming to watch, cheers from his parents.

I think next year we will have 2 soccer players.

Then afterwards Andy took the boys to Home Depot for their Kids Workshop. We didn’t even realize this existed until this summer. It’s the first Saturday of every month and it’s FREE! The boys have made wooden pencil boxes, dry erase boards, coasters, and this time they made wooden helicopters. It was also Safety Awareness Day so the Highway Patrol was there and a Fire Department. {Normally it is not outside.} I basically drove by and snapped a couple pictures…too cold/windy for Miss Josie.

DSC_2478DSC_2483DSC_2488

They give the kids these cute aprons and each workshop they get a new badge and a certificate of completion on the project. The boys {and Andy} look forward to it each month.

Comments

Popular Posts