she’s a big one

I took Josie for her 2 month check up today and she was a whopping 12 pounds 7 ounces. Which means she is in the 90-95% percentile in weight. I guess that doesn’t surprise me since she eats all the time. She is just now beginning to spread out her feedings but the girl is like her Momma…we like TO EAT!

0170

So she had to have her shots. Boo. Wyatt was with me today, he was my helper but he did not want to watch her get her shots {the boy has fear of shots} so he sat with our pediatrician outside the room. He thought that was pretty cool. Josie went from smiling at the nurse to- BAM- shots and crying. Poor girl. However she did come away with some pretty cool band aids.

0172

I mean really. Too cute. After having 2 boys I’m just loving all this fun girl stuff!!! Aren’t those chunky legs great?

Comments

Popular Posts