josie’s first jsu game

DSCN0128We visited Andy’s brother and family this weekend. Josie’s first road trip and first football game. Look at that little smirk.

DSCN0124

It was a beautiful Fall day.

DSCN0125

These men are like in their 60’s. Hil-ar-ious. They paint up for the games as JSU, I am pretty sure they are #1 fans. It was homecoming this weekend and they ran out ahead of the team.

DSCN0130

We sat on the “Porch” {at the Field House} and cheered on the Gamecocks.

DSCN0132

Andy and monkey #2.

DSCN0135

In one more week this kiddo is going to be SIX!

DSCN0136

Josie girl chilling in Uncle Jimmy’s office at half time.

DSCN0138

I thought I would leave at half time but she was doing great. It did start to get pretty chilly but she was well bundled up and slept the rest of the game! This little munchkin made it through an entire college football game. I think we just lucked out.

Comments

Popular Posts