a glance back to our 2011 goals
I thought I had posted our 2010 goals before the summer, but I didn't. I love having my blog so I can look back at things from the past and see what we did or didn't do. It's a great memory keeper for me. My online scrapbook. Here are our 2011 goals and I have to admit we were successful in accomplishing most of them considering I was going to have a babe.
draw pictures
picnics
go to the pool
have lemonade
relax outside
play with lilly
make homemade salsa
go to the sprinkler park
watch fireworks
play at the park
snuggle up
memorize scripture
play in creeks
go to mountains
eat icecream
walks
visit nana and papaw
make milkshakes
play in the rain
go to a baseball game
dollar movie
celebrate boone turning 3
camping
explore fields
build treehouse
outdoor meal
take meal to a friend
write more
read more
work in the garden
rock in rocking chairs
summer 5 bible study
take nap in the hammock
create an attic
organize the garage
celebrate grandmother and grandad's 50 years of marriage!
try new recipes
less tv
get ready for kindergarten
celebrate 9 years of marriage
have a baby girl!
Looking back I'm bummed I never got around to taking a meal to a friend. I'm going to make up for that this Fall. Also last summer and this summer I did not cross off "less tv" or "memorize scripture". I think probably that will always be on the list but something I may never cross off. Well, maybe less tv...but I hope memorizing scripture will be something I'm always striving to do and never just be "done" with it.
This list has been great for our family. It has given us something to look forward to. To sit down as a family and do together, and each of us has input into what we want out of our summer.
make homemade salsa
memorize scripture
walks
go to a baseball game
camping
explore fields
take meal to a friend
read more
take nap in the hammock
create an attic
organize the garage
try new recipes
less tv
Looking back I'm bummed I never got around to taking a meal to a friend. I'm going to make up for that this Fall. Also last summer and this summer I did not cross off "less tv" or "memorize scripture". I think probably that will always be on the list but something I may never cross off. Well, maybe less tv...but I hope memorizing scripture will be something I'm always striving to do and never just be "done" with it.
This list has been great for our family. It has given us something to look forward to. To sit down as a family and do together, and each of us has input into what we want out of our summer.
Comments