be still my beating heart

DSC_0046(2)

Well it’s been a few months since I've had a photo session. I have been trying to figure out what I am doing this Fall since it’s the busiest time of year. Josie is starting to get much easier but it’s still hard at the same time. She is just now beginning to go long stretches at night and that’s about the only “routine” we have. And she is refusing a bottle, yikes!!! {We haven’t given up-yet.} So I am trying to figure out my photography with a baby who I am feeding some times every 2.5 hours still. With all that being said I have decided to do about 3 sessions in October and 3 in November and then come back stronger in the Spring. The winter months are usually slow…and cold. I will however do “baby sessions” throughout the year {newborn, 3 month, 6 month, etc.} I am already full for the next 2 months and I’m thankful but I have been nervous getting back into the swing of things with a new baby. That’s why I am taking it slowly and not taking on as many sessions at the moment.

I was sooooo thrilled to do this session with my friend Kayce and Jason and their crew of 6 BEAUTIFUL children {Hi Kayce, I know you are reading this}! I just started going through the pictures and had to share this one. I can’t wait to post the rest when I’m finished. They could be a family on the cover of a magazine. For real. If you are ever wondering what to wear for photos…then check out their pics when I’m done. Great color scheme, design/texture!

Ok…I have to go to bed. I don’t want to. I just want to keep on editing. But I will be paying for it when all my buckaroos will be awake at 6 a.m. No really, they will be up at 6 a.m.

Comments

Popular Posts