2 months

2513(2)

How is this little girl 2 months old already?

DSC_2506(2)

Seriously, somebody tell me. And I love her arms rolls. Love them.

DSC_2517

Miss Josie is growing fast. I take her next week for her 2 month checkup and I’m excited to see how much she has grown.

She is giving us LOTS of smiles. They are such a gift. I’m so excited the Lord has let me experience this all over again. Even the tough times don’t compare to picking up a smiling baby girl. {Well most of the time. Ha, that’s a whole other story.} She is really starting to interact more with us. The boys talk to her daily and she just grins at them…and they LOVE it. Momma Momma…Josie is smiling at me.  She loves her big brothers already. And when Andy talks to her she just turns her little head and stares into his eyes. Sooooo sweet! She is just now beginning to have longer stretches of sleep at night. I’m still getting up to feed her but last night she gave me 5 hours of straight sleep. Thanks little girl. Then I realized I should have gone to bed earlier because she had been asleep much longer than 5 hours. Still no paci. She just won’t take it. Andy can get her to take it for a second and then she just pops it out. I’m thinking it’s a lost cause. We have tried giving her a bottle {not much, need to more} and she is refusing that!! Not good. I need this baby to take a bottle, so we will continue practicing. Wyatt and Boone gave us no problem at all…this is new territory.

We are excited about the Fall, even though it is SUPER busy time for us we are looking forward to many fun things ahead…s’mores, fires in the backyard, trick or treating in the neighborhood, a few more soccer games, visiting with family, roasting pumpkin seeds, Wyatt turning 6!!!! This coming week is Fall Break {one whole week!} and I’m pumped that we don’t have to get moving fast in the mornings. We have some fun things planned for the kiddos.

Comments

Popular Posts