not exactly how i wanted to spend my tuesday
A couple weeks ago Wyatt had a cold accompanied by a fever. Not fun when you have a newborn. Well now I think it’s caught up to Boone and Josie. No fever for either one, thank the Lord, but the two have been coughing for the past couple days. I REALLY struggled with sending Boone to school. He woke up at 5 this morning and never went back to sleep. Lovely. I even got him dressed for school and packed his lunch AND got in the car…still not feeling good about my decision to send him. We have our YL Banquet in a couple of days and I really want my kids to feel well so that I can be there. So on our way to school I did a 360, went by McDonalds to get coffee and a parfait for me and Boone and came home. I think the other kids will appreciate Boone not hacking all over them.
Thank you Shannon for our movie! Boone wanted to watch it on the “little tv”. We love us some Dr. Seuss!
I get in such a blah mood when my kids are sick. I’m just sad because they don’t feel well and worry sets in. I’m especially worried about Josie being so little and having this cough. Been praying the Lord takes it away from her quickly and protects her little body.
In other news…Wyatt is buying his school lunch today for the first time. He is most excited about punching in his meal number and going through the line. Oh yes, it’s the little things that count.
Comments