the middle brother

DSC_2393

I think Boone has the best of both worlds: he’s a little brother AND a big brother.

DSC_2396

I feel like I am having dejavu with these two. Boone is about the same age Wyatt was when he was born, so it’s like I’m getting to experience all over again having these two little munchkins at home with me while Wyatt is at school.

And I’m pumped because Josie’s hair is getting more red, at least I think so. Isn’t this little onesie precious? My friend Katie J made it!

DSC_2401

Here’s the back side. Eek! Love the ruffles, so stinking cute.

DSC_2428

DSC_2409

Boone lives in his own world. That’s what I tell people. He is a happy, VERY social little boy. Sometimes more social than I would like to be with complete strangers. I think we need to start teaching stranger danger very soon. This is his signature “pose” as of lately.

DSC_2413

This is the “Wyatt face”. Love some leftover dried milk on the face.

DSC_2418

O Lordy. This child loves to entertain.

DSC_2420

I think the shirt really identifies with Boone’s personality.

In other news: tonight is our Young Life Banquet! Praying that God has who he wants there. That the Lord would be glorified. That the Lord would use the banquet to draw people to him. That hearts would be changed. Lives be changed. And that our budget would be raised! I’m thankful to serve a God who provides everything we could possibly need.

Comments

Popular Posts