josie-1 month old
My Josie girl turned 1 month old! What? Really? A month? How? {She’s doing the Heisman pose in this picture….or the sprinkler dance.}
Staring at the hand. Working on reflexes. Muscle control.
Love this pretty girl. {Quilt made by my Granny when Wyatt was born. Have I already said this before? Probably.}
Her sweet lamb, a gift from a friend who has done this for all 3 of our kids and had their names monogrammed. Love!
O Josie. You have not been with us long but at the same time I feel like I’ve had you forever. I can’t get enough of you. Even during the crazy crying times and eating non-stop times…I love you more than you can imagine!
Speaking of crying and eating…I’m not really sure if she has reflux or what. I’ve had a difference of opinion between 2 pediatricians…but she has been doing SO MUCH better this week. I’ve actually added dairy back in…after only a week…but it doesn’t seem to be bothering her. She’s not crying as much. Going longer between feedings. Maybe we just went through a rough patch. She has been going longer in the evenings, almost like she knows when it’s “bedtime”. The past few nights I have put her to bed at around 7 and she has slept until 1-1:30. Then eating. Then up again at 3:30 or 4. Then back to sleep until 6:30ish. As a matter of fact I just got all 3 of my kids in bed by 7:30. BY MY SELF! Andy has his first YL club tonight and I got them all fed and the boys bathed. Homework done. Books read. Dishes cleaned up. And teeth brushed. I feel like a rock star. I’m a little proud of my self. Haha. Now to see if it will last…..
Comments