cell phone diaries

shot_1315606220280

Soccer Practice!

shot_1315830977796

Never can get too many pictures of Boone and his binoculars.

shot_1315928379635

Josie girl…this picture was for my sister. She wanted a picture of Josie in a dress and bow. Two things she has yet to wear much of.

shot_1315951043346

Josie’s FAVORITE place to be, the Moby Wrap. Thank you Kayce B for letting us use this #1 baby item we can’t live without.

shot_1315953994792

More soccer practice!

shot_1316027565803

The car wash.

shot_1316101191926

Wyatt’s first sick day at home! My sweet boy. I love his clipboard and drawings.

shot_1316192937851

Boone, the wild animal, that attacks our play room.

shot_1316193271222

This girl is so entertained.

shot_1316300256758

I could just squeeze this boy in two. I LOVE this picture!

shot_1316300803705

My niece, Callie {who is also a Wade}, just turned 18!

shot_1316455827917

We have been working hard on potty training and have made lots of progress….still in training though. And reading material helps.

shot_1316463684828

I LOVE this. Daddy and his girl. And Josie has a little smile on her face. xoxo

Comments

Kayce said…
So glad your Josie Wade loves the Moby! They are spectacular indeed!! :)
I also love the pic of Andy and Josie! LOVE her smile! Sweet!

Popular Posts