10+ inches gone!
Well I did it! I have always wanted to grow my hair out to donate and every time I set out to do it, my hair drives me crazy and I cut it. Well, not this time. It has taken me awhile to grow it out but I had really started to like my hair long. {Though looking at this picture of my hair long is a little scary. The split ends were ridiculous….so I’m hoping they will be able to use some of it.} I think I started finding security in my long hair. And there were times I didn’t want to cut it, but God reminded me why I was doing this. I went back and forth with who to donate to and ended up with Pantene Beautiful Lengths. They make wigs for women battling cancer and since we have a dear friend with breast cancer, I decided to go with this charity.
So off went 10 inches! Actually about 11, to even it up.
My mom said I look more “updated”. It feels great and looks much much healthier.
Praying someone will be able to use my hair and feel the love of Christ.
Comments