when i think of this summer….

DSC_1387

I think about Andy being on sabbatical.

Tank tops {me}.

The pool.

Lots of sweet family time.

A tree house.

The library.

Home cooked breakfasts.

Coffee with my hubby.

Being way prego in this heat.

One on one time with each of my boys.

Watching lots of movies.

Home made milkshakes.

Lots of help with the kiddos {THANK YOU ANDY}!

Hearing from Jesus.

Ultrasounds.

Watching the Bachelorette with Andy {yes, you read that correctly}.

Ceiling fans on full blast.

Boys sharing a room.

Trying to get our garden to grow.

Andy having time to write.

Sweaty little boys and sunscreen.

Freezy pops.

Daydreaming of my little girl.

Feeling peace from the Lord.

Lots of laughing with my hubby.

Dinner around the table together.

Grilling.

Wyatt swimming!

Boone and the diving board!

It feels like summer is coming to and end. We have 7 days or less until Baby Girl gets here so things are winding down and we are staying pretty close to home this last week. I have a lot of mixed emotions right now. Anxiously excited to meet our little one. Andy getting ready to be back on his “regular” schedule. Wyatt starting Kindergarten. I want to cry out of excitement AND out of a new change getting ready to happen. An all new-new. {I deal terribly with change.} I’m trusting the Lord will meet me right where I am…crazy hormones and all.

Comments

Popular Posts