soccer, here we go!

DSC_2056

Tonight was the first night of soccer practice. I know, we are probably crazy for letting Wyatt play soccer with a new baby, new all day Kindergarten, new routine and he will be wiped out by Friday….but the boy LOVES it. And really, we didn’t want to take something away from him just because of the new babe. We saw so much confidence grow in Wyatt last year and we met some great people so we are looking forward to what this year has in store. Andy will be able to take him to most practices and I should be able to come to his games {hopefully}.

DSC_2058

This is not really Wyatt’s personality to “pose” like this…I coached him. Just for fun. Just to get him pumped up. Can’t wait to see him action and watch him laugh probably the whole time. He gets so excited about playing and running around that he laughs! What awesome JOY! Thankful for this sweet boy.

Comments

Popular Posts