the only thing that comes to mind: things suck right now
Update: We have some answers!
Josie has acid reflux. I started thinking about that after I wrote this post. Boone had the same problem around this 3 week mark. So I actually took her to see the Lactation Consultant {love that name}/Pediatrician…and she confirmed what I thought was possibly the case: reflux. I think I needed affirmation that my milk supply was ok. So the doctor gave us a prescription for her reflux and told me to cut dairy. What! No dairy! I live for dairy. Milk, CHEESE, cream! But for my baby girl I will give this a try and see if it helps. Thank you for the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Things will get better. Thankful the Lord just gives us one day at a time.
*************************************************************************************
My baby has been crying for 4 days. I can’t ever put her down because she cries. She seriously cries all-the-time. I’m not sure what’s going on but it’s pretty stressful. She went from easy baby to super difficult baby. The only reason I’m typing right now is because Andy is holding her. Oh, and I feed her all-day-long. Literally.
Wyatt despises going to Kindergarten now. He liked it for 3 days and ever since he’s been so not pumped about it. That’s hard for this momma when I send him off to school and he is dreading going. Makes me sad. And makes me wonder how he is doing through out the day. The Lord continues to prompt me to pray for him. Please Lord help him make friends. Let him be loved. Let him know he is loved by you and me and his daddy and brother and sister. Please build his confidence.
Andy has had the “gout” for 6 weeks now. He has tried everything from diet to cortisone shots and nothing is working.
And Boone starts Mother’s Day Out tomorrow. He is pumped.
So please pray for my family. I’m trying to find the good in all of this and keep a positive attitude but exhaustion has set in and worry and frustration and I just want things to be “normal”. But they are not. And I can only live one day at a time. So thank you Lord for this day. Let me be thankful for all the things, even the hard times, because I must cling to you.
Comments
Call me if you get a second... Ty did that with Kindergarten. Loved it, then didn't want to go, then loved it again.
I love you!!!! You are awesome!!!! :)