one week ago
I can’t believe a week ago we had Josie! I’m going to be saying that after each week passes. This big ole’ bump picture was taken the night before we had her.
Wyatt wanted to take some pictures of me so he told me to make different faces.
And my two babes. They are the best big brothers. I’m so thankful they have one another.
My oldest. T-2 days till Kindergarten. Seems like it was just yesterday I was holding him in my arms. Where in the world has the last almost 6 years gone? Ok, I’m going to stop talking about it because I’m way too emotional. These hormones are ridiculous.
We love this girl. Love love love her.
Boone seems SO huge now. Not so much my little man anymore but a sweet boy to Josie. When Boone holds her and she starts crying, you would think he would want us to take her but he just holds on and says I want to snuggle her. It will be fun to see this relationship grow as they will be my two buddies at home while Wyatt is at school.
One week old….slow down.
Comments