the new groove

DSC_1948

You would think I would have a ton of pictures taken of Josie. I don’t. I tried taking some newborn pictures yesterday…didn’t work. I am surprised at the moment I have a minute to sit down and use both my hands to type.

I am trying to figure out our new groove. With Wyatt starting school, it has thrown me off. I didn’t think I would miss him this much and I do. Andy has been taking him to school in the mornings which has been a huge help. I told Andy that I didn’t think I could take Wyatt and drop him off just yet without crying. Still! I’m still crying about him going to Kindergarten! Josie is in need of me so much that Boone is probably feeling left out. Therefore he acts out. Wyatt was this way when Boone was born and I really didn’t think it was going to be this hard with Boone but it has been. He’s been so disobedient. Pushing all the buttons. Testing me and Andy. It’s been really tough and exhausting. I think he feels a little lost without Wyatt. He will start his Mother’s Day Out next week and that will be wonderful. He needs the interaction and structure and probably just a break from the chaos at home.

Is it bad that I’m ready for Fall Break? I feel like since every night is a school night for Wyatt…that every night is a school night for me! And the boy has not even had a full week of school yet! Ha, I need to change this attitude. I need some Jesus. I just need His comfort and peace and presence in my life. I need a change of heart. I need a softened and patient heart for Boone. Energy for Josie. Excitement for Wyatt. Support for Andy.

Help me Lord to find some kind of stillness.

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Comments

Kayce said…
It is all so so hard, indeed. "BEing still". I have to remind myself so many times a day that I felt it necessary to tattoo this on my wrist! LOL (I can recommend a good parlor if you're interested in doing the same! Hehe)

Big things happening at the Ogles, fer sher. Love you & will keep praying for you all!

Popular Posts