9 years ago today…..

I married the GREATEST MAN!

1414

I can’t really put into words how grateful I am to be married to Andy…that God chose us to be husband and wife. That he chose me. And I chose him. I’m so thankful that we haven’t “figured” each other out. That there are still things we are learning about one another. Our dreams. Our fears. Our likes. Our dislikes. As each year goes by it continues to get better and better. No, we are not perfect. Yes, we have our ups and downs. No, marriage is not easy. Yes, we are still growing in our relationship. Praise the Lord we are still learning how to encourage and support one another. How to hold each other up when we fall and how to point one another to Christ.

I’m so thankful and proud of the man he is, the husband he is, the father he is…through Andy I get to see reflections of my Heavenly Father…loving me well and our family well.

Thank you Andy for saying YES at 7:00pm on a hot, August night…down by the lake.

I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts