a weddin’

DSC_0611

DSC_0612

DSC_0615

DSC_0617

DSC_0621DSC_0625(2)DSC_0629

DSC_0638(2)

DSC_0645(2)

DSC_0646(2)DSC_0647(3)

DSC_0651

DSC_0657(2)

Carol Lee got married!

I’ve been up since 3:50 this morning. I couldn’t go back to sleep so after laying in bed tossing and turning for 45 minutes I decided to get up and fold laundry. Now it’s 6:23a.m. I hear the birds chirping. The sun is coming up. And I’m sure any minute my boys will be awake. I’ve been waking up in the wee hours of the morning the past couple days. My nesting instincts are kicking in and my mind is racing. I need/want to rest but then I also have a boost of energy and just want to get things done. I want to be productive. So I thought I would look through my pictures from yesterday. Carol Lee has worked with Andy on YL Staff for the past couple years and yesterday was her weddin’ day! Our boys were part of the wedding {there were a bunch of little kids that paraded down the isle….so sweet} and I really didn’t get many pictures but these are my favorites. My friend Lynsi’s little girl Rylee was too much for me to handle. I wanted to do a photo session right then, if I could. She is so stinking cute. And to watch her and Boone interact melted my heart. Carol Lee looked gorgeous!!!! And all the details she put into her wedding were amazing! I wish I had gotten a picture of Wyatt and Boone coming down the isle but I was in the back making sure they got down ok. From what I was told Boone closed his eyes the whole time and Wyatt held his hand….leading the way. Hi-lar-ious. I’m going to start some coffee. I’m going to need it. Can’t wait for church.

Comments

Popular Posts