just another day at the pool

DSC_0936(2)

This is what I’m talking about.

I think I have said this in the past but we have a few different friends who have been very gracious to let us come swim at their pool{s}. This is big time for our family. Both boys have come a LONG way in their swimming. I have been able to submerge my body in the water and cool off {also helps my ligament pain}. It has saved us tons of money. It has been hands down their favorite thing to do all summer. It’s just been a sweet blessing. We are beyond grateful!

DSC_0894

DSC_0902DSC_0900DSC_0909DSC_0904DSC_0921DSC_0922DSC_0928DSC_0930DSC_0906DSC_0941

Ha ha. It’s hard to eat a snack with floaties on.

DSC_0944DSC_0946

Comments

marla said…
Hahaha! That picture of you is AWESOME!! LOL! I love how your little baby bump is sticking up! Too cute. Love the pics of the boys too. Sooo fun!
marla said…
BTW, sorry we got cut off today! Will call tomorrow :)

Popular Posts