it came back

Wyatt went from this yesterday:

shot_1311771660707

to a sick/fevered boy, in bed at 5:30, then awake for a brief time, then back to bed, then puking at midnight.

We had a special date that morning to breakfast, just the two of us. We ran a couple errands and then met up with Andy and Boone for a swim date. He didn’t seem like he was feeling good after breakfast and then at the pool he said he was cold. Hello, Olivia…fever! I didn’t even realize it and when we got home he changed into his pajamas {at 2:00} and then stayed on the couch until 5:30 and then said he wanted to go to bed. He was running a fever so I was just waiting for the puking to begin which happened at midnight. Poor buddy. He seemed to feel tons better after that and so far this morning has been uneventful. I’m praying it stays that way. He doesn’t have a huge appetite but for the mean time there is no fever. Please Lord let this be it!!!

God has a plan…I feel like I continue to hear him say wait. Wait on me and wait for me. It’s been weird {in a super awesome way}…but I start to get ahead of myself and He says again…just wait. And then this morning the Lord gave this to me:

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Thank you Jesus that you never stop loving and comforting and encouraging. That you are a God who is living and trusting and knows what is better for me {and my kids and my family and you} far beyond what I can imagine.

Comments

Popular Posts