farmer’s market

DSC_1119

All summer I have wanted to go to the BIG downtown and check out the Farmer’s Market. Yesterday we finally made it. I think we picked a perfect day to go because it was overcast and cooler than it has been. We went and saw our friend Suzanne who makes some really fun jewelry. The boys got their faces painted. Boone a sun. Wyatt a palm tree.

DSC_1121

There were some awesome places to take pictures…I wish we didn’t live so far away…I could see some great photo sessions in the future. I love this of Boone and Wyatt….too bad Wyatt is not smiling. Oh well, I still like it.

DSC_1123(2)

DSC_1126(2)

Love my guys. The look Andy and Wyatt are giving each other and Boone in his own world.

DSC_1132(2)

Ok….another belly shot. I’m trying to document as much as possible. This is the last baby belly so she needs documentation.

I went last week to the doctor and I’m one centimeter dilated! Woohoo! I know that’s not a big deal but at least I have progressed. Ha. I’m wondering if this baby girl is going to wait 3 more weeks. I’m majorly nesting. I feel like I need to have 2 gallons of milk in the fridge and the pantry stocked at all times in case I go into labor. Oh and that my legs are shaved.

Anyway it was a great morning. And a special little boy turns 3 tomorrow. Can’t wait to celebrate him.

Comments

Popular Posts