cellphone diaries

Just realized I didn’t do these last week so this is 2 weeks worth of what my camera clicked. Boone is better but still a sick little boy. He moved from the couch ONE time yesterday. Wow. We let him fall asleep on the couch last night and Andy slept on the other couch with him. Wyatt was so bummed that Boone wasn’t sleeping in their room together…so I let him sleep with a costume on. Why didn’t I get a picture of that? Oh and yesterday we lost the turtle. It was fun while it lasted but he escaped and is probably somewhere in our backyard. Wyatt was not too happy about that if you can imagine. Today we will take it slow again and probably watch movies all day, again. I’m going stir crazy and can’t keep my hands still. This “nesting” is for the birds. I’m about to go tackle our closet, wash some baby clothes, clean our bathroom, clean the fridge, write some thank you notes and who knows what else.

Ok, here we go:

shot_1310501031677shot_1310579056973

Boone and  his costume. My special day with Wyatt…playing in the creek.

shot_1310580602759shot_1310752097075shot_1310753167188

Rainy day and playing outside and in the sandbox. Love a good summer rain.

shot_1310753049669

Lilly put her toy in a special place…her doghouse.

shot_1310756043318

Concentrating with coloring.

shot_1310827944223

Getting our faces painted.

shot_1310920000415

Love it…he has a great imagination.

shot_1311003079599

Pool day for Boone’s birthday.

shot_1311174509233shot_1311270731254

Special day with Boone…the library. Snuggling on the couch.

shot_1311210834652

Beautiful summer night sunset.

shot_1311275442501

Vintage highchair…for $5. I didn’t buy it but I sure wanted to!

shot_1311286961929

Our corn harvest. This cracks me up. Don’t eat too much Andy!

shot_1311366001786

Just love.

shot_1311425372425

Chocolate chip pancakes.

shot_1311440424854

Oh nothing like a Sundrop.

shot_1311529973841

Jello!

shot_1311534366858

Sick baby boy but loving the cuddles.

Comments

Popular Posts