4 more weeks
Photo courtesy of Wyatt, age 5 1/2.
This was just before church. I love Andy’s head shaved {freshly shaven}. Where are my eyes? My nose and cheeks have expanded. Not the best angle for a prego momma from a little boy having to look up. Ok, enough. I need to stop complaining. This is it. No more babies after this. I’m not a very good pregnant woman {I complain a lot}. I am so very thankful for our baby girl and can’t wait to meet her!!!! God is so awesome. I have the best friend, husband, father in the entire world.
4 weeks left.
Please Lord help me get through the intense round ligament pain I am having and the major crankiness I am experiencing and in return my entire family experiences.
I don’t have much longer and I feel like these last few weeks are going to be so so slow. I’m not sleeping well. I’m terribly uncomfortable and my attitude has stunk. My anxiety has increased. My emotions are getting ready to go on a roller-coaster with Wyatt starting Kindergarten {like within a week or two from baby girl’s arrival}. And an all new “new” is getting ready to take place. Thankful for my Lord who comforts me at my worst but sees the very best in me.
4 weeks.
Comments