picture session…last one for awhile!
Well, Sadie was my last session for awhile. I say that and my neighbor just had a baby and asked if I would take some pictures. And my new nephew was born last week. And wait, Boone turns 3 next month and I want to take some pictures of him. Ok, maybe I’m not completely done but pretty much. At this point in my pregnancy, newborns are easier to do then trying to keep up with little kiddos. But I am getting pretty uncomfortable and the heat is…well HOT! I did Sadie’s newborn pictures and when her mom emailed to ask about her 3 month I thought it was impossible that she was already 3 months old! She was such a great baby and I think really enjoyed being outside in the shade. So enjoy more of this precious little one and be on the lookout for maybe one or two more newborn sessions. Still trying to figure out what my Fall will look like since I will have a newborn and that has been the busiest time of year so far. Stay tuned!
Comments