let’s go down to the river…

gravelrd

On Monday we traveled down this gravel road to get to this….the creek. It was one of the things we wanted to do this summer and now was our chance so I’m so far along with babe #3. I was a little anxious since we were going to the middle of nowhere and there was no cell phone range and for a little bit had to travel down a gravel road. But we had a great time and the boys loved playing in the water. I will not show pictures of me in a bathing suit but I will share my swollen toes. We had a picnic lunch, let the boys, and found a rope swing on the way back. Boone and Wyatt crashed on the way home…mission accomplished.citico

 

DSC_0375

DSC_0365(2)

DSC_0339(3)

DSC_0322

DSC_0318(3)

DSC_0257 (3)

DSC_0251 (2)

booneandwoody

Is this not the sweetest with Boone holding Woody’s hand? You can barely see it popping behind Boone’s thumb.

Comments

Popular Posts