cell phone diaries

I have a “fun” phone. As in a data phone and I really like it for the fun pictures it can take. I’m not sure how long I will keep it though. I’m thinking about going back to a “regular” phone come August. So I thought it would be fun to post my favorite pictures from the week using my phone and call it the cell phone diaries. So random, but kind of fun. Here we go!

blake

Our new nephew, Blake!

shot_1307926876181shot_1308432494367

Brotherly love!

shot_1308495232008

This is what neighbors do. We were visiting Andy’s dad. I love the country.

shot_1308759849573shot_1309025790345

Our baby birds and the guys taking a freezy pop break from the heat.

shot_1309011364250

This just speaks for itself. Hilarious.

shot_1309130689690shot_1309200387182

Building a fire for s’mores! And Wyatt working at his desk.

shot_1309196019468shot_1309196169089

Playing on the school playground. Not sure if this is trespassing but the boys loved it.

Comments

Popular Posts