“summer” vacation 2011
And I didn’t think I took a lot of pictures. I was wrong.
We had planned to take our vacation at the beginning of June but my doctor didn’t really want me traveling after 32 weeks {and I probably would not want to} so Andy was able to take a week off and we were so blessed to have our summer vacation in April! It was a sweet sweet time for our family of 4 1/2. We spent Easter morning on the beach. Andy made sausage biscuits and we let the boys wear their pajama shirts and swim trunks. To be honest it was nice not to have to think about what we were going to wear for Easter and who’s house we were going to for lunch. I brought just a few things to put in their Easter baskets but I feel like our focus was on Christ and what He did for us. Andy prepared a devotion for our family and we sat at the beach, no one there at the time, and took in the beauty of the Lord. I am so thankful to have a week away from home, Andy’s help with the boys, a time for our little family to be together before things get more crazy, rest for our souls and focus on what’s a head.
Here’s my attempt to narrow down the 77 + pictures I took.
Donut Truck. Awesome.
My thinker.
Our goofy boy. Always wanting to make us laugh.
I think Boone looks a little like a girl in this picture. So pretty. Ha ha. Makes me wonder what our little girl will look like.
Our attempt to get the grill going…after the matches got wet. {And we were successful.} Ask Andy if you are curious how we got it started. I thought we were going to have to rub sticks together.
Outdoor patio meals. Yum.
Andy in the background. Ha!
LOVE!
Wyatt checking out the sailboat in the background.
Hubba hubba.
Wyatt giving them the thumbs up.
Love these guys!!!
How does God create something so beautiful…what a gift for our eyes.
Going crabbing. They had a blast! I wish we had thought to do this every night.
My love.
Easter morning on the beach. Attire: pajama shirts and swim trunks.
Spending time before the Lord.
Easily entertained when it comes to bugs.
Can’t even handle my love for this picture and for these brothers.
Comments