potty training

boone potty

This is what Boone has been interested in lately.

Yes, he’s in the hallway and we are working on keeping it in the bathroom.

Wyatt was never interested in this potty but Boone is, in a major way. I’m not sure what I think about it because it’s one more thing to clean up. However, if he’s using it I shouldn’t complain.

My boy will be 3 in 2 months. That is super hard to believe. My baby, 3. Wyatt was about 3 when he was potty trained and I thought Boone would catch on much earlier but he has not at all been interested. Until now. It’s not so easy being prego and potty training. I know having him out of diapers before the little princess gets here is a plus but it’s exhausting at the same time.

So here we go. I may even venture out today with him in underwear. I’m feeling risky today.

Comments

Popular Posts