my niece’s graduation and all I took was a bunch of pictures of frogs

My sister’s daughter, Elizabeth, graduated from high school on Friday. I took Wyatt while Andy went with Boone to his step-brother’s graduation. It was sweet to spend that time with my oldest. My brother brought his oldest daughter, Ryan, {my sister-in-law is expecting their third in about a month so she can’t travel} so Wyatt was thrilled his cousin was there and to have a buddy. 

DSC_0326(2)

They got along great and were so sweet to each other.

DSC_0327(2)

This is my mom with the kids. Wyatt’s face is priceless.

DSC_0328(2)

And no, I didn’t get a picture of my niece or anything/anyone from her graduation. My sister got a family picture that I’m hoping to get from her at some point.

DSC_0329

We went back to my sister and brother-in-law’s house for Elizabeth’s graduation party and here is what the kids found: frogs. I love the little frog eyes peeping through Wyatt’s hands.

DSC_0334

Look at that humongous frog Ryan is holding! I love that look of joy on Wyatt’s face!

DSC_0336

These two pictures just crack me up. What is it about frogs that just make me laugh?

DSC_0337

You can’t look at this and not laugh.

DSC_0340

I hope it’s not true that frogs can give warts.

DSC_0343

Thank you Ryan for being a girl and not being afraid to pick these frogs up…you give me hope.

*Boone is MUCH better. He is definitely acting like his silly self again. :)

Comments

Popular Posts