hopefully we won’t go past round 1
This picture is to remind me that there is such thing as peace and quiet…like when they sleep. This is a rare moment for Boone to be napping so I thought I would capture it on my camera. And yes, that’s Peter, Wyatt’s old doll, from long ago that Boone loves. That’s another story.
I’m tired and running on little sleep. My hubs is tired and running on even less sleep. Graduation was yesterday for our local high school so he attended that yesterday morning followed by Project Graduation that “night”/morning. It’s where high school kids attend a graduation party in a safe environment. YL leaders have always been welcome to attend and it’s a great way to spend time with kids.
He got home at 3 am and I was in a not-so-deep-sleep b/c I don’t sleep well when he’s not home. He had gone into check on Wyatt who we found out had been puking and I never knew it. Wyatt never came and got me…I felt terrible. So after all the cleaning up and giving Wyatt a bath, the 3 of us didn’t go to bed until close to 4 a.m.
Andy has to be at a local church this morning to be a part of a Missions Conference and is leaving in about 10 minutes. He’s had about 3.5 hours of sleep and Boone, of course, was wide awake at 6:15. Wyatt is still sleeping and puking and Andy won’t be home until probably after lunch. Oh yeah, and Wyatt has his first ever round of poison ivy. I’m so praying our family doesn’t get hit by the stomach bug. Lord knows after 17 weeks of puking I can’t do it again. Wyatt hasn’t been sick like this since he was 2 and I am so very thankful. Just hoping my little buddy feels better…especially before Tuesday since that’s his last day of school and they are having a fun party day that he has not stopped talking about. In the back of my mind I’m wondering if he is getting sick from the poison ivy…is it possible?
I’m tired. Emotionally and physically. I’m anxious, not in a fearful way but a busy way. I am overwhelmed with things that need to be crossed off my to-do list. I’m having some killer round ligament pain and it just doesn’t make things easier. I’m just venting but it helps me to write it out and process. Things could be so much worse and I know that. I think today looks to be a movie day.
Oh and I broke my coffee pot 4 days ago and have not replaced it yet. Not so good on a day like today.
Comments