devastation
Andy and I were out of town over the past few days {without kids, wow} and as we traveled home we could see this town from the interstate where it had been in the path of the tornados…one week later. We got off the interstate to take a closer look and it was shocking. I have never seen anything like this in person. It’s one thing to see it on the TV and another to see it in real life. It was heartbreaking. These were pictures from what looked like to be a neighborhood. Then we traveled down the road to see other homes that had been destroyed. They had just been ripped to pieces. These pictures really do not do it justice. This video gives a little closer look at what we saw.
It’s amazing to see what weather can do. How it can easily destroy a town, people. I don’t always understand how God uses these things for the good….but I know that he can take heartache to bring glory to the Father.
Comments