as may comes to an end and the summer begins
Freezer is stocked with freezy pops. I know…they are just sugar…but so refreshing on a hot day!
Nothing like some grilled corn on the cob. Yum!
Or eating ketchup.
Boone needs a summer haircut. Pretty bad.
Wyatt got his yesterday. Cut above the ears…it’s rare for me to have it cut that way but these boys have a TON of hair that grows quickly and I’m not at all ready to shave it. If ever.
And what’s the summer without some kind of insect sting/bite. Andy took the boys exploring in the neighborhood after dinner and the boys got attacked by fire ants!!! Boone had 13 bites on both hands.
Wyatt had 40 on both feet/legs!!! You can’t really tell by this picture but more welts kept coming out and they are around the back of his feet. Both boys were such troopers and they are ok.
We are settling in for the summer with another completely full month ahead. I don’t even think I can talk about it because it’s so insane. Lots of good things, just lots to get done and I’m starting to get uncomfortable with this pregnancy…heat, round ligament pain, keeping up with 2 boys, etc. I’m a few days shy of 30 weeks and although I want August to get here…I still really want this summer to enjoy with my family and the boys before Wyatt starts Kindergarten and we add another buckaroo to the crew. Yeehaw! She can be a buckaroo…right?
Comments