tornados, etc.

It's been a busy week and we don't slow down for a while...as in June.
On Wednesday we experienced extreme weather and 9 hours of tornado warnings. 
Not so fun when you are 6 months pregnant, with 2 little ones, and your husband is out of town!
And my parents too for that matter {they live 20 minutes away from us}.
I did grab them out of bed {Boone in a deep sleep} and we headed to the stairwell. 
So thankful for the Lord's protection. 
We did not receive any damage and my heart hurts for Alabama.

We took Wyatt to Kindergarten roundup today. 
He had been so excited to go and told me he might be a little nervous but he was going to be brave.
I could tell he held his head a little higher when we left. 
It's a gift to see his confidence grow.

Boone took a 3 hour nap today. Never happens. But he needed it. Yay.
You would think I got a lot done. I didn't. 
Except to make another gallon of sweet tea.

I have TONS of pictures to post from our beach trip but I need to narrow them down. 
I doubt anyone wants to look at 77+ pictures.
 I love this one:
Who knew a kickboard could be used as a boogie board? 
And there were no injuries in case you were wondering if Boone hurt himself. 

We have a name for our Baby Girl!
But we are not telling. :)
We kept the boys names a secret and we are with her too.
But we love it. Love what it means. And we think it goes great with Wyatt and Boone.

Now on to getting rid of things to give to our YL Rummage Sale tomorrow.
Hard to believe Andy had his last YL club of the year last night.
I'm so very grateful for what he does but thankful his schedule is going to slow down for the summer.






 


Comments

Popular Posts