good friday
I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting. Isaiah 50: 6
See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted. Just as there were many who were appalled at him- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness...Isaiah 52: 13-14
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands...Isaiah 49: 16
See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted. Just as there were many who were appalled at him- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness...Isaiah 52: 13-14
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands...Isaiah 49: 16


Comments