“gimme a break, gimme a break….”

DSCN0216
I really need to be do something else besides dipping Wheat Thins in pimento cheese and getting on my computer. I have clothes to be put away. They have been nicely folded in laundry bins since Saturday. I have much more laundry waiting to be washed. Dishes to be put away. Dishes to be put in dishwasher. Make my bed…nah, it’s almost 3:00. I could be planning meals for next week. Yadayadayada.
Boone naps about once a week. The boy is full of energy. Doesn’t want to miss out on a thing and is super loud! We do room time/rest time at our house and Wyatt does great. He complains about having to do it, but he will still play quietly in his room. With Boone I try to get him to nap and he 98% of the time never does. He will stay in his room and play but he is loud loud loud…so it never feels like I can just nap for 30 minutes which is what I long to do. I was hoping for more energy in my second trimester but has yet to make an appearance. I even asked Wyatt if he would “babysit” Boone and he said ok but you will give me some money, right? So I said what any mother would have said of course! They are upstairs playing while I type. But I think I hear a fight about to break loose.
In the back of my mind I am thinking about summer. School will be done next month. Our bible study is done next month. And then we buckle down to get ready for baby girl. I’m trying to think of things for them to do that does not just wipe me out, but it’s probably going to happen anyway.
Blahdedah. I better get off here and get something done. Wyatt is going to keep tabs on me and his “babysitting”.

Comments

Popular Posts