digging for worms
Yesterday {late} afternoon we took advantage of the lovely weather and played outside for 2 hours! It was glorious! We don’t have much in our backyard but those boys can always find something to keep them entertained {thank you Lord} and they often find their way to worms. Yes, digging for worms. Keeps them mega-occupied. I even let Boone walk around with his empty snack cup and put dirt and a worm in there. Yes, you heard me right. And please note Wyatt’s hands that are black. Somewhere in that cup is a worm or two or three. I love our home but I can’t even imagine what it would be like if we had a little bit more “property”/land. That’s a far off dream of ours. And while all this was taking place I couldn’t help but think what am I going to do with a girl? Is she going to dig for worms? Will she care to get dirty? Will she want to go exploring? And to the dump with Andy and the boys? She’s probably not going to want to work in the garage right? We are about to enter a new chapter in our lives. I believe God doesn’t give us more than we can handle but I’m really nervous. Excited. And nervous. It’s like starting over again. In a good way. We just have no idea what to expect. But thankful the Lord knows what he’s doing and we can’t wait to meet her. This whole pregnancy has made us draw closer to the Lord and be comforted by His peace and be so very thankful for this sweet little blessing. Can girls be called Buckaroos?
Comments