5 year shots and dandelions

DSC_1005(2)DSC_1007(2)

We went and got Wyatt’s 5 year shots today. My ears are still ringing. Just kidding but that boy can scream. He screamed so hard that he has little tiny broken capillaries on his neck and some on his face! I didn’t even tell him we were going until we literally pulled into the parking lot. He cried for a minute and then he was ready to do them and get them over with. So proud of my buddy. We even went and got Icee’s and then to the library. I love going to the library because I get a ton of books, some DVD’s, a couple books on CD for the boys and I feel like I’ve gone shopping and haven’t had to spend any money except for the $40 a year I pay to be a member there.

We have a “few” dandelions in our yard and why not have fun with them. Love these pictures of the boys. Makes me excited for spring and being outside.

Comments

Popular Posts