we're back, but i'm not ready for reality


I love this picture of The Beast. We took her with us. She slept among the stars. And she is happy to be home.
There are jallions of pictures to share. 
But my sweet first born has a horrible ear infection!
Started last night, thank you Lord it was at the end of our trip considering we were slightly in the middle of nowhere and I forgot any type of medicine for my kids such as Ibuprofen or a band-aid. 
He is so pitiful and is on the slightly lethargic side, that I pray there's nothing else going on and these antibiotics will kick in quickly. 
I'm going to go snuggle with him. 
Pictures to come very soon.
And I'm going to consider deactivating my Facebook account. 
It was beautiful to have no cell phone range or internet. 
Beautiful.
I'm not quite sure I'm ready for reality and my usual routine and living in a neighborhood. 
Just kidding.
Not really.



Comments

Popular Posts