the weekend

This weekend was just two cold and rainy days. Boo. 
Andy had Late Nite Young Life on Friday night in which they go around town to different places {gymnastics,  a movie, YL club, etc.} and they don't get home until 7:30 in the morning. Which means we left the house Saturday morning so he could sleep. And that he did. The one little gift from the weekend was Andy got up with the boys this morning and I laid in bed and listened to the rain outside. It-was-awesome. 

This is how I found Boone the other day. I told Andy this is why I'm not ready for the boys to have bunk beds...because Boone will climb up it when I'm not around and break his arm.

On Friday we met up with some friends at the park and our kids played for 2 hours! It was great and they were worn out. I am starting to see things bloom which warms my soul.

My fearless Boone.

Wyatt and his buddies. 

I can't believe it's true. The Dairy Queen in our town that has been around for at least 30 years and is no longer. This does make me sad. They were supposedly "remodeling" but really they were out of there. I'm so bummed. I mean what in the world is a burger and creamery? Can this be good? Probably.


Me and the boys went to my parents house Saturday morning so Andy could sleep. I love this spot on their front porch. Doesn't it make you want to read a book?

Little "flowers" Wyatt picked for me.

Love this. My cutie mom with the boys. They love going to my parents house because there are trees to climb and woods to explore.

And finally today. Boone took a long nap but then I started hearing some noise. I went in his room to find him in the dark among a PILE of books. Did he sleep? I don't know.

And a milestone...this was the first week in 17 weeks I have not puked from this pregnancy. Praise the Lord. 

Comments

Popular Posts