the space machine
This is my scientist, astronaut, engineer, architect, boy scout, thinker, observer……
He came up with this machine the other day and I was in awe. This was not something I had planned for him to create or a project/craft I thought he might like to try…he just came up with it on his own.
He had this box that he decided to turn into a machine for outer space. Andy helped him draw a very quick {ha ha} “solar system” and then Wyatt put the rest together. And I’m pretty sure the Bubble Guppies {when we had cable…sniff sniff} taught him about the solar system because I for sure didn’t. Ha!
When I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up…thinking he is going to say an astronaut, etc….he says I just want to be me, Wyatt. What a great answer. I love that. That’s right buddy…just be you.
Comments