date and a circus

Yesterday after we dropped Wyatt off at school we took a very spontaneous trip to Chick-Fil-A. I was going to go through the drive-thru and thought it would be more fun to take Boone inside. It was nice to not feel rushed or in a hurry. Then we headed to the grocery store where he was a great helper. I already miss those days with Wyatt. Just one on one days with my buddy. Now I have to "schedule" them more and I feel I'm going to have to do the same with Boone once the bambino arrives. So I'm going to take more dates like these with my guys as much as I can.  


Then last night we took the boys to our "local" circus. I had seen around town advertising for it and that kids got in free. Last week the Ringling Brothers Circus was in town but it was a little more pricey so in an attempt to save some $$$$ we thought we would give this a whirl. Oh-my-goodness. I was a little concerned when I walked in and found inflatable animals/toys in the "center ring". My claustrophobia majorly kicked in and I almost had a panic attack when I realized we were the farthest from the EXITS. I asked Andy was it worth saving the money. And he said No. Ha ha. I think I agree. We did our best to not say anything to Wyatt because he doesn't know any different and I didn't want to crush it for him. I'm not so sure he was impressed with the animals in the show though. It was a few dogs {we have Lilly/the Beast}, a miniature pony {Papaw has Poncho, the pony}, and one monkey {he has Boone}. However I do think he came away with some ideas to train Lilly. We'll see how that goes.

Comments

Popular Posts