birthday fun!
Yesterday was my birthday and it started out great with my hubs and the boys bringing cupcakes {with candles} and singing happy birthday to me at 7:15 in the morning. What a great surprise! Then I took the boys to school and had the next few hours to myself to run some errands and look around for things, for me. And guess what? I came home with nothing. But that's ok, at least I'm not settling on buying something I don't really like, love or need. Then I went to my 18 week check up and gained 8 pounds in a month! What a surprise! Not really, because my appetite has really come back and when my doctor brought it up I told her I had one too many cadburry eggs this month. Yum! We had a good laugh. When I was prego with Boone I gained 10 pounds in a month and it realllllllly bothered me. This time, not so much. And as my friends yesterday said It's your birthday who cares...I laughed, agreed and carried on with my day celebrating with a cupcake when I got home. We did get to hear our precious little ones heartbeat and that was the best gift of all. Andy had YL club last night so he didn't get to join us for dinner but I did take the boys to my favorite Mexican restaurant where we shared some tacos together.
Wyatt also really wanted to decorate the house for my birthday. I love his thoughtfulness and creativity.
We went to breakfast this morning with my parents and then Andy surprised me again with a movie/dinner date this evening. He set it up for my parents to watch the boys and we are going on a DATE!!!!! Yippee Skippee!
So I need to go do some laundry, we are getting ready for SPRING BREAK and I will be without computer, probably, for a few days.
And don't forget to change your clock back on Saturday night. Boo, I'm not excited about that. I kind of like shorter days because I can get my kids to bed earlier. Peace out. :)
My favorite gifts were the ones Wyatt made me. Pictures he drew and a "wooden frame" he made with our family on it. Andy is the same size as the boys. He is in the middle. I thought it was a picture of me and the 3 kids but it's not. So what does that mean that Andy is the same size as Wyatt and Boone? That's a whole other blog post. Ha ha.
Wyatt also really wanted to decorate the house for my birthday. I love his thoughtfulness and creativity.
We went to breakfast this morning with my parents and then Andy surprised me again with a movie/dinner date this evening. He set it up for my parents to watch the boys and we are going on a DATE!!!!! Yippee Skippee!
So I need to go do some laundry, we are getting ready for SPRING BREAK and I will be without computer, probably, for a few days.
And don't forget to change your clock back on Saturday night. Boo, I'm not excited about that. I kind of like shorter days because I can get my kids to bed earlier. Peace out. :)




Comments