well hello there hives

DSC_0131

My sweet boy woke up this morning with a rash all over his face, chest and back. Since now I know my doctor’s office opens their phone at 7:15…I called at 7:15! And we got an early appointment. Amazing! Andy took Boone to school and to the doctor we went. Since he has had an ear infection and Boone’s been sick too {but much better, yay}…I thought he has some kind of virus. Wyatt didn’t complain of his throat hurting or anything else, he seemed in a great mood. After an examination and no sores in his mouth or throat and no other symptoms…it’s HIVES! What in the world. What could have caused my little boy to break out like this? The doctor think it’s probably from a virus he has had {that we just were not aware of} and it’s coming out in this form. He’s not contagious but by the looks we got from others I’m keeping my boy home today.

On a sweet/funny note on the way to the doctor Wyatt was asking me if I got snacks at church and I told him no. He asked about the time when I ate crackers {meaning communion}. I explained to him what communion is and then he started asking me questions about being baptized. So we talked about that too. Then he told me he was too scared to go under the water. And I told him he didn’t have to go under the water till he felt like he was ready. Then in a very loud voice he said  IT’S OKAY! I STILL BELIEVE IN JESUS!

Comments

Popular Posts